Ивент охота на крыс / the great mouse hunt

[ADM]Innovo

Administrator
Supervisor
Melcosoft Family
Внимание!
Ивент не тестировался официально на нашем сервере.
Возможны не совпадения по описанию.
Если таковые будут - мы примем меры по исправлению либо ивента либо описания!

Всем Удачной охоты!
Запуск ивента 22 января в 22:00

С 22-го по 22-е февраля Melcosoft предлагает игрокам принять участие в охоте на мышей!
Известный пират Zaken проклял свою команду за воровство своих сокровищ и превратил ее в грызунов. Его внучка хочет исправить содеянное и просит вас освободить команду. Мышей, которые будут встречается во всем игровом мире, можно освободить от проклятия используя специальный лук с умениями Forgiveness и Pardon. Одних получится освободить и в одиночку, других только с группой. Освобожденные пираты будут давать вам Mouse Coins. Их же вы сможете подобрать со всех монстров игры.

За 20 Mouse Coins внучка Zaken'a предложит вам следующие призы:
Golden Circlet of Redemption

-Hunting Cap

Silver Circlet of Salvation

Wondrous Cubic

При этом Wondrous Cubic можно разобрать на цветные части, которые можно будет обменять на Enchant Scrolls, доплатив определенную сумму Аден. Так Scroll Enchant Weapon (S) можно будет приобрести за 1 Fine White Cubic Piece и 15 миллионов Адены.

-1 Fine Blue Cubic Piece & 150,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (D)
-1 Rough Blue Cubic Piece & 18,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (D)
-1 Fine Yellow Cubic Piece & 330,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon ©
-1 Rough Yellow Cubic Piece & 45,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor ©
-1 Fine Green Cubic Piece & 1,500,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B)
-1 Rough Green Cubic Piece & 80,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (B)
-1 Fine Red Cubic Piece & 5,400,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A)
-1 Rough Red Cubic Piece & 720,000 - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (A)
-1 Fine White Cubic Piece & 15,000,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S)
-1 Rough White Cubic Piece & 1,500,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (S)

The Great Mouse Hunt
"Those fools! Can you believe it? His very own crew, stealing from him. You'd think that after the pig fiasco they'd be scared out of the their britches at the mere thought of stealing from their all-powerful undead captain. Not too bright, if you ask me. Now look at them. They've been turned into mice! Eating cheese all day doesn't seem like too bad of a fate, but . . . I do feel a little sorry for them just the same.
I have a lot less compassion for the cursed crew than I did for the hapless thieves who stole from my grandfather last time, but I do have one concern. Who's going to man his ship? Not me, that's for sure! This is a problem. I think the crew have learned their lesson. Don't you? I'll tell you what, if you help me undo this mess, I'll make it worth your while. I'll even put in a good word for you with grandpa! What do you say?"
You'll find four different types of cursed crew:

Cursed Raiders: These ordinary pirates were turned into mice that travel alone, but are able to stun you when you attack them. Fire a Pardon shot during the stun for the most effective results!
Cursed Deckhands: These pirates travel in packs and will call upon a Cursed Buccaneer if attacked.
Cursed Buccaneers: The biggest, burliest of all the pirates, the Cursed Buccaneer is best taken on in a group.
Cursed Lookouts: These reclusive pirates were the masterminds behind the pilfering operation, so they carry the most Mouse Coins. Purchase a Redemption Bow from Bonny and use the bow's "Forgiveness" and "Pardon" skills on the cursed crew to free them from Zaken's Curse. When you cure a member of the cursed crew, you'll get Mouse Coins. Bonny will award you prizes each time you turn in 20 Mouse Coins. You will also find Mouse Coins by hunting regular monsters. Collect as many Mouse Coins as you can!
Prizes & Info
When you bring Bonny 20 Mouse Coins, she'll reward you with class-appropriate buffs, and some random prizes. If you're lucky, she may even reward you one of the following special prizes:

Hunting Cap
Wondrous CubicDouble-click on the Wondrous Cubic to get a colored Cubic Piece. You can turn in the Cubic Piece along with some Adena to any Warehouse Freightman to get an enchant scroll.
1 Fine Blue Cubic Piece & 150,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (D)
1 Rough Blue Cubic Piece & 18,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (D)
1 Fine Yellow Cubic Piece & 330,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (C)
1 Rough Yellow Cubic Piece & 45,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (C)
1 Fine Green Cubic Piece & 1,500,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B)
1 Rough Green Cubic Piece & 80,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (B)
1 Fine Red Cubic Piece & 5,400,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A)
1 Rough Red Cubic Piece & 720,000 - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (A)
1 Fine White Cubic Piece & 15,000,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S)
1 Rough White Cubic Piece & 1,500,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (S) Throughout the event, you may also find a souvenir Salvation Bow. This bow looks just like the Redemption Bow used in the event, but it has a special skill associated with it called "Happiness." You can use Happiness on your friends as much as you like! Be warned that both of these bows are not meant for regular combat, and the Salvation Bow cannot be used to cure the cursed crew.
The event begins on September 23, at 10:00 PM Central Time on the North American servers, and 10:00 PM GMT+1 on the European servers. The event ends on September 30, at 10:00 AM Central Time on the North American servers, and 10:00 AM GMT+1 on the European servers. The Event Managers will remain in the villages until October 7, 2008 during the regular weekly maintenance. Happy cursed-crew hunting, and good luck!

Last edited:
Внимание!
Ивент не тестировался официально на нашем сервере.
Возможны не совпадения по описанию.
Если таковые будут - мы примем меры по исправлению либо ивента либо описания!

Всем Удачной охоты!
Запуск ивента 22 января в 22:00

С 22-го по 22-е февраля Melcosoft предлагает игрокам принять участие в охоте на мышей!
Известный пират Zaken проклял свою команду за воровство своих сокровищ и превратил ее в грызунов. Его внучка хочет исправить содеянное и просит вас освободить команду. Мышей, которые будут встречается во всем игровом мире, можно освободить от проклятия используя специальный лук с умениями Forgiveness и Pardon. Одних получится освободить и в одиночку, других только с группой. Освобожденные пираты будут давать вам Mouse Coins. Их же вы сможете подобрать со всех монстров игры.

За 20 Mouse Coins внучка Zaken'a предложит вам следующие призы:

-Hunting Cap

Wondrous Cubic

При этом Wondrous Cubic можно разобрать на цветные части, которые можно будет обменять на Enchant Scrolls, доплатив определенную сумму Аден. Так Scroll Enchant Weapon (S) можно будет приобрести за 1 Fine White Cubic Piece и 15 миллионов Адены.

-1 Fine Blue Cubic Piece & 150,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (D)
-1 Rough Blue Cubic Piece & 18,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (D)
-1 Fine Yellow Cubic Piece & 330,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon ©
-1 Rough Yellow Cubic Piece & 45,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor ©
-1 Fine Green Cubic Piece & 1,500,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B)
-1 Rough Green Cubic Piece & 80,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (B)
-1 Fine Red Cubic Piece & 5,400,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A)
-1 Rough Red Cubic Piece & 720,000 - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (A)
-1 Fine White Cubic Piece & 15,000,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S)
-1 Rough White Cubic Piece & 1,500,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (S)

The Great Mouse Hunt
"Those fools! Can you believe it? His very own crew, stealing from him. You'd think that after the pig fiasco they'd be scared out of the their britches at the mere thought of stealing from their all-powerful undead captain. Not too bright, if you ask me. Now look at them. They've been turned into mice! Eating cheese all day doesn't seem like too bad of a fate, but . . . I do feel a little sorry for them just the same.
I have a lot less compassion for the cursed crew than I did for the hapless thieves who stole from my grandfather last time, but I do have one concern. Who's going to man his ship? Not me, that's for sure! This is a problem. I think the crew have learned their lesson. Don't you? I'll tell you what, if you help me undo this mess, I'll make it worth your while. I'll even put in a good word for you with grandpa! What do you say?"
You'll find four different types of cursed crew:

Cursed Raiders: These ordinary pirates were turned into mice that travel alone, but are able to stun you when you attack them. Fire a Pardon shot during the stun for the most effective results!
Cursed Deckhands: These pirates travel in packs and will call upon a Cursed Buccaneer if attacked.
Cursed Buccaneers: The biggest, burliest of all the pirates, the Cursed Buccaneer is best taken on in a group.
Cursed Lookouts: These reclusive pirates were the masterminds behind the pilfering operation, so they carry the most Mouse Coins. Purchase a Redemption Bow from Bonny and use the bow's "Forgiveness" and "Pardon" skills on the cursed crew to free them from Zaken's Curse. When you cure a member of the cursed crew, you'll get Mouse Coins. Bonny will award you prizes each time you turn in 20 Mouse Coins. You will also find Mouse Coins by hunting regular monsters. Collect as many Mouse Coins as you can!
Prizes & Info
When you bring Bonny 20 Mouse Coins, she'll reward you with class-appropriate buffs, and some random prizes. If you're lucky, she may even reward you one of the following special prizes:

Hunting Cap
Wondrous CubicDouble-click on the Wondrous Cubic to get a colored Cubic Piece. You can turn in the Cubic Piece along with some Adena to any Warehouse Freightman to get an enchant scroll.
1 Fine Blue Cubic Piece & 150,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (D)
1 Rough Blue Cubic Piece & 18,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (D)
1 Fine Yellow Cubic Piece & 330,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (C)
1 Rough Yellow Cubic Piece & 45,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (C)
1 Fine Green Cubic Piece & 1,500,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (B)
1 Rough Green Cubic Piece & 80,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (B)
1 Fine Red Cubic Piece & 5,400,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A)
1 Rough Red Cubic Piece & 720,000 - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (A)
1 Fine White Cubic Piece & 15,000,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Weapon (S)
1 Rough White Cubic Piece & 1,500,000 Adena - 1 Scroll: Enchant Armor (S) Throughout the event, you may also find a souvenir Salvation Bow. This bow looks just like the Redemption Bow used in the event, but it has a special skill associated with it called "Happiness." You can use Happiness on your friends as much as you like! Be warned that both of these bows are not meant for regular combat, and the Salvation Bow cannot be used to cure the cursed crew.
The event begins on September 23, at 10:00 PM Central Time on the North American servers, and 10:00 PM GMT+1 on the European servers. The event ends on September 30, at 10:00 AM Central Time on the North American servers, and 10:00 AM GMT+1 on the European servers. The Event Managers will remain in the villages until October 7, 2008 during the regular weekly maintenance. Happy cursed-crew hunting, and good luck!
А можно список всех призов ивента? кроме точек бафов и кубика.

Back
Top Bottom