Admin help

xtapoditom

New User - 2 Level
Well its sad but this server already lost more than 500 players.
greece community wont play here couse we can't pay for the activation ....
paypal,paysafe,webmoney ++ every online/external way to pay dont work in greece the last 1 month +
so i need to play with my cp and many other friends + but :"( sucks to be greek those days ,
good luck with ur server if the horrible sh1ts on greece end we might play but right now there no way to make an account : (((

but if we lose the first week of the server i dont think anyone will play here even if the capital control on greece end :/ we will w8 for official

....... you should have added class change quests for donate not payable accounts .....

**** ! Root ! Alarma !!! ВЫСТАВИ ИМ СЧЕТ )

?? what ??

lolz ........ i though it was pay 1 time to play ...... lolz guys >.< hahahahaha :P

lolz ........ i though it was pay 1 time to play ...... lolz guys >.< hahahahaha :P
It's like trial accaunt,but then you can get 1 time pay accaunt and play full game with all guys
It's not free server, but in Russia people pay only 4 things they can try or see

https://forum.melcosoft.su/threads/spam-and-get-account-for-free.5065/
You can try get account for free )
And what means "paypal,paysafe,webmoney ++ every online/external way to pay dont work in greece the last 1 month +" ?
they should work in any region, doesn't it? you can use proxy.
If you mean "can't to transfer money to them (paypal, webmoney, e.t.c.) how admiistration can help you? Have you got any idea about that?

https://forum.melcosoft.su/threads/spam-and-get-account-for-free.5065/
You can try get account for free )
And what means "paypal,paysafe,webmoney ++ every online/external way to pay dont work in greece the last 1 month +" ?
they should work in any region, doesn't it? you can use proxy.
If you mean "can't to transfer money to them (paypal, webmoney, e.t.c.) how admiistration can help you? Have you got any idea about that?
he want's 500 free accaunt's I think)

well it is true that we cannot use paypal + couse of capital control . but its ok i can play with free acount with x1 rates :O didnt knew it
and they saying the server will be x3 not x1 for free accounts and x3 for premiums ... its the server fault for not saying it .
and i got money to pay but not a way to . so QQ bitch : >

well it is true that we cannot use paypal + couse of capital control . but its ok i can play with free acount with x1 rates :O didnt knew it
and they saying the server will be x3 not x1 for free accounts and x3 for premiums ... its the server fault for not saying it .
and i got money to pay but not a way to . so QQ bitch : >
x1 abble 4 1 week with rate х1 than U quit or Buy normal accaunt
understand me ?

OK i done the shit with the premium screenshots on skype ++ but admin isn't responding the last 14hours + : < should i trade 3 keys on CS:GO for a premium ?

Well its sad but this server already lost more than 500 players.
greece community wont play here couse we can't pay for the activation ....
paypal,paysafe,webmoney ++ every online/external way to pay dont work in greece the last 1 month +
so i need to play with my cp and many other friends + but :"( sucks to be greek those days ,
good luck with ur server if the horrible sh1ts on greece end we might play but right now there no way to make an account : (((

but if we lose the first week of the server i dont think anyone will play here even if the capital control on greece end :/ we will w8 for official

....... you should have added class change quests for donate not payable accounts .....
my skype - melcosoft.support

If you need help - write to me.

Back
Top Bottom