English speaking community

kriza

First Messages - 3 Level
Hello everyone. We are looking for English speaking community, which will be playing here on the server. We are a group of Czech republic and we want contact with other people, mainly in Western Europe who are interested for everyday playing together.
Our game time will be mainly in the evening and night hours, GMT +1 time zone.

My nickname in the game will be: Kriza
Everyone who is interested can write me in the game. I will be ready in game from 28. every day.

Hiya! I am from australia. Very keen to party up and even make a clan with you. My ig nickname will be: Outlander. Let's look around and get some more people together so we have a team for the launch!

Hey, Uk here. My ig nick should be ManTusk. Will be also streaming on twitch. Hope to find some eng comunity here too.

Hi ManTusk, it would be great if we could team up and find more english speaking people to play with along the way. We could even make a clan of our own?

Hi ManTusk, it would be great if we could team up and find more english speaking people to play with along the way. We could even make a clan of our own?
Yea hope so. See ya in game. what prof you play btw?

I was originally thinking hawkeye but I also would like to try SK. What are you rolling?

If you are going HE then I will go the same because then we can party :cool:

I go here to. :) IGN: Daemondas

IGN: SweetBlade .

Planning to be TH ;)

Recruiting in clan is active. We have free slots for new players.

Hey all,
If any english speaking player wants to join MagistryOperum clan, we're currently lv1 and active.
In game pm "Death or "Mademoiselle or reply here.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom