Grand Crusade In game situation and some questions

eotrix

First of all, Its nice to see some quality project but we are 4 friends and we have some concerns regarding server. We would be more than appreciated if you will be kind enough to take your time and answer them.
1. Are all items linked in chat English?Even tho people from Ru client link them, I dont wanna see cryllicitem names in trade chat.. Also Auction house, all items and everything is in English with working search function? We are asking that because we can play as 4 but trade is a must..
2. Do you think of advertising server more because believe me I even hardly have found your server and I believe many more would join if they know about you.
3. Is the online counter frankly real? I see in prime times 1k online which is more than enough if kept stable and real.(still more advertisement would be good but its your project sir)
4. Are we gonna know about every promo, event, sales in English or you will share them only in Russian?
5. Are you gonna add P2W stupid, absurd OP items in L2Store like in Official Ncwest or you will keep it simple and only Jewel brooches?(Like in the photos you posted on forum in Server info, only brooch jewels are perfect)
6. Its a long shot but do you have at least a little English speaking community?

Please let us know so we can make our decision:)

First of all, Its nice to see some quality project but we are 4 friends and we have some concerns regarding server. We would be more than appreciated if you will be kind enough to take your time and answer them.
1. Are all items linked in chat English?Even tho people from Ru client link them, I dont wanna see cryllicitem names in trade chat.. Also Auction house, all items and everything is in English with working search function? We are asking that because we can play as 4 but trade is a must..
2. Do you think of advertising server more because believe me I even hardly have found your server and I believe many more would join if they know about you.
3. Is the online counter frankly real? I see in prime times 1k online which is more than enough if kept stable and real.(still more advertisement would be good but its your project sir)
4. Are we gonna know about every promo, event, sales in English or you will share them only in Russian?
5. Are you gonna add P2W stupid, absurd OP items in L2Store like in Official Ncwest or you will keep it simple and only Jewel brooches?(Like in the photos you posted on forum in Server info, only brooch jewels are perfect)
6. Its a long shot but do you have at least a little English speaking community?

Please let us know so we can make our decision:)
1. all English
2. We are. Thats first time when we advertice our server on INT community
3. there is no other ways to see online. only from website online.melcosoft.club
4. We will add all news on both languages. INT commonity have saparate forum side for that.
5. We are actually trying do not add any crazy donate items. That helps to make server balanced.
6. No we don't and trying right now to grow it.

1. all English
2. We are. Thats first time when we advertice our server on INT community
3. there is no other ways to see online. only from website online.melcosoft.club
4. We will add all news on both languages. INT commonity have saparate forum side for that.
5. We are actually trying do not add any crazy donate items. That helps to make server balanced.
6. No we don't and trying right now to grow it.
Thank you for your answers and Its nice to spread your server internationally. We also have a last question, is client clean enough in bug and gameplay wise? At least quests and main function of classes and game is all working well?

Thank you for your answers and Its nice to spread your server internationally. We also have a last question, is client clean enough in bug and gameplay wise? At least quests and main function of classes and game is all working well?
Correct. If u will found any problems - will be fixed momentaly

Back
Top Bottom