See you in other life

Статус
Закрыта.

Liula

Новичок
Me and my crew leave server due the new pay to win donations policy, we came to this server because it seems to be different to spanish shitty servers but with this new donations for be lvl 61 have no sense to play here.

4 months wasted but at least I did some friends, thank you for that. ;)

Dnbnagel

Рыцарь
Member of Classic x3
Me and my crew leave server due the new pay to win donations policy, we came to this server because it seems to be different to spanish shitty servers but with this new donations for be lvl 61 have no sense to play here.

it won't be. don't go my friend

tech

Старейшина
Member of Classic x3
Семья Melcosoft
Участник ЗБТ Classic x3
Стренджер настроил своих инакоязычных шестерек устроить высер на форуме?) ОКей)

Heretic

Всебесцветный
Властелин Ничего

Keep calm, new pay-based option was discarded because of extremely negative players reaction... There are only three, who try to use it. And (as Root says) "2 - sucsesfully / 1 - get de-level to 1 ".
This misunderstanding (with new option) occurred because of initiative(read as fault) of technical support groupe that introduced it without final agreement with admin(means Root).

Players, who tried to use lvl-up system, was returned to their base(before-use-it) level.
With best wishes. Finatic.

Heretic

Всебесцветный
Властелин Ничего
*typo Fanatic )))

[Pro]Root

Ancient of project
Administrator

I dont care what youre clan lider tels you about it.

If you whant to know the truth - you must ask me or other admins in forum.

This function was enabled be tecnical support error and yesterday was deleted from account manager. Everybody who use this function will be turned back (EXP and SP)

And youre clanlider will be banned. Its mн decision.
Topic closed.

Dont play with idiots and deceivers.

Статус
Закрыта.
Сверху