"the hunt of the black lion"

Hello all , I've been doing quest here for some time and I still havent received any of cargo boxes here...
I've got 87 quest items but 0 cargo box. Why it's drop removed? If that a bug or what?

http://l2central.info/classic/Охота_Черного_Льва
Description of Quest on the website is not correct.

That's correct description:

Hunting Black Lion. Level 25-39 +
Race / Class: Any / Any
Type: Reusable
Start NPC: Sofia
Reward: Ashes of the Undead - 10 of Aden; Order of the Bloody Axe - 10 of Aden; Lizard Fang for the Cause - 7 of Aden; Claw for Stakato - 8 Aden.
(not sure) Exchange: for every Lion Claw - 10pc. - Greater Healing Potion fittings-10 units. Potion or enemy. Spd. - 1 PC. or Soulshot: Grade D - 100 pcs. or Spiritshot: Grade D - 50 pcs.
Passage:
1) Talk to Captain Mercenary Sophia in Dion. Select the task of the proposed Sophia:
2) The attack on the undead of the Execution Grounds: Go to the Execution Grounds, kill monsters - Spectrum, sad Virgin, Ghoul, Ghoul Berserker, Rab, Ripper, collect the ashes of the undead.
2) The attack on the Gnoll in strengthening the Partizan: Partizan sent to camps, kill monsters - Partizan Gnoll Gnoll Raider, Trapper Gnoll Sergeant Gnoll Gnoll Captain, collect the Order of the Bloody Axe.
2) The attack on the Lizzies Cause near the southern shore: Go to please Florent, kill monsters - Lizard Cause Cause Scout Lizzies, Lizzies Warrior Cause collect Fang Lizard Cause.
2) The attack on the Marsh Stakatos in Cruma Marshlands: Go to Cruma Marshlands, kill monsters - Swamp Stakato, Work Marsh Stakatos Soldier Marsh Stakatos, Drone Marsh Stakatos, collect Claw Stakato.
3) Talk to the Mercenary Captain Sophie Dion and get a reward for the collected items:
20 - 49 Ashes of the Undead, the Order of the Bloody Axe Fang Lizard Cause Stakato Claw - Claw the Lion - 1 pc.
50 - 99 Ashes of the Undead, the Order of the Bloody Axe Fang Lizard Cause Stakato Claw - Claw the Lion - 2 pcs.
100+ Ashes Undead, The Order of the Bloody Axe Fang Lizard Cause Stakato Claw - Claw the Lion - 3 pieces.
http://forums.goha.ru/showthread_0_0_t1011349

Back
Top Bottom