Interlude, Classic, Gracia Final, High Five, WoW, Grand Crusade, AION

Lineage 2 Interlude Remastered* HF
NATIONAL
Bartz - International Server

Start date and time: Not announced
Chronicle: Lineage 2 Interlude on High Five 5 client
No bonuses for transferring clans
ttention to the players!

This product will be called NATIONAL server. This name is derived from several fundamental points:

1. The server is completely free. This means that the entrance to the server is free.

2. There is no donation. At all. Any kind of things in the game that can be obtained will be available only by the gameplay. There are no exceptions. No PA. There is nothing on sale that would not only make you stronger and also beautify you. If you want jewelry, get it in the game.

3. The core and the client were selected by general vote + our recommendations. This means that the selected Interlude core is the most popular among the players, and the High Five client is the most stable in work and has a lot of game "fun" for the players.

4. The server part as a basis will not be critically changed.

This means that the basic laws of IL will work. Any exceptions or changes that we make will be made only to improve the gameplay and stabilize it. Exceptions will be added to a separate topic later upon their implementation.

5. Client. The client part will remain original, with the exception of separately created folders for the start of the game, where descriptions of items, skills, etc. will be implemented gradually. The information in the HF client does not correspond to the truth of the server side, because they differ in the chronicles. Any errors will be corrected and included in the updater.
All rates will be carefully reviewed. Take them as a basis as you take x1. The difficulty of the game will be at the C2-C4 level. Don't try to discuss the solution.
  • EXP/SP: Dynamic. Implementation at the C4-C5 level x1. Auto decrease with increasing Grade (20, 40, 52, 61, 75) from 0.5 to 0.3 no more
  • Adena: Dynamic. Implementation at the C4-C5 level x1. Auto decrease with increasing Grade (20, 40, 52, 61, 75) from 0.5 to 0.3 no more
  • SealStone: Dynamic. Implementation at the C4-C5 level x1. Auto decrease with increasing Grade (20, 40, 52, 61, 75) from 0.5 to 0.3 no more
  • Drop: Dynamic. Implementation at the C4-C5 level x1. Auto decrease with increasing Grade (20, 40, 52, 61, 75) from 0.5 to 0.3 no more
  • Spoil: Static. Rate level x0.5
  • RB exp/sp: Static. Rate level x0.5
  • RB drop: Static. Rate level x0.5
  • EpicRB: Static. Rate level x0.5
  • Quest (drop): Dynamic. Implementation at the C4-C5 level x1.
  • Quest (reward adena/exp/sp): Static. Implementation at the C4-C5 level x1.
  • We do not give anything at the start.
  • There is no PA
  • All NPCs are standard for IL chronicles, including assistants.
  • No Game Store
  • We punish everyone for using the bot. There are no exceptions. The unban is possible for space money.
  • The checkmate is covered by a chat ban for a week, 2, 3, 4, etc. depending on the number of warnings.
  • Client-server protection from third-party software by a third-party organization.
  • All Events will be launched manually by the Administration (not from off-source sources).
  • Window limitation - 2. You can buy more for extra item. The price will be 150 points for 1 window.
  • There is no auto-pick.
  • Cursed Weapons are disabled until the first Heroes on the server.
  • The ability to use offline trade. Attention! Offline Trade is a paid service. To use you need to have a bank off trade, which can be obtained ONLY by voting for the server. You need it, not us !. Every 30 days, the character will be kicked out of the game automatically or at the end of the trade.
Opened in any quantity. Violation of the rules of trade (swearing, insults, advertising - ban. Unlocking is paid through the CP.
There will be no restrictions on online servers. The limit will be set to 15k. No, I'm not talking about the fact that we are waiting for a great server with a bunch of people, to the fact that you can drop as many traders as you want and develop the economy as it is.
No purchase of professions. Never will exist.
Donations are available before the server starts.

The funds are credited to the account, then the service for expanding the number of windows will be available in the personal account. This will be done by buying a special item for 30 days (there will be no other options) and placing it in your inventory. Its presence allows you to load +1 window.
Unban service available .
There will be nothing else in your CP avaialble.
A link will also be installed for a VOLUNTARY FREE donation for server operation.
There is no store, and there won't be.
Will be available before the start of the server 7 days.

You can choose the name and appearance of your character, but you can only enter the game world at the time of the official opening of the server.

The ability to buy a special item to expand the number of possible count of client windows.
Seven seals - on the opening day.
Sieges - One month after opening.
There is no game store.
Coming soon. We are working on it.
Server support will be provided by third parties. This means that when submitting an application to the Melcosoft support team, the ticket will be duplicated by the assembly support team. The more information provided, the more likely it is that the problem will be resolved quickly.
Personally, I would play this game myself on a regular basis. Without a second thought. I have long dreamed of returning and playing my favorite game at least once or twice a week. But I think this will be possible only if I stream it myself, so that players never have questions. It's a pity everyone will run up to bang me.

Last edited:

Lineage 2 Grand Crusade
Открытие 2 октября!
Подробнее

Акция на 20 000 рублей!
Окончание 1 октября!
Подробнее

Акция Удвоение баланса!
Окончание 1 октября!
Подробнее